SATURDAY 31ST AUGUST 2019
CRYSTAL PALACE, LONDON
NEW DATE, NEW HOME, SAME SOUTHPORT
THE WORLD'S FRIENDLIEST PARTY HAS A NEW HOME…
Following two sellout years at the iconic Finsbury Park, we are moving south of the river this year to the beautiful and historic Crystal Palace park to dance the day away on the site of the original palace.
Curated by a team of music lovers that have ensured our legacy has spanned over 30 years, the festival upholds the legendary vibe the brand is renowned for. Known as ‘the world’s friendliest party’, the 2019 edition will represent a wealth of musical history, bringing together pioneering DJs, live music and the next generation of artist’s flying the flag for house, disco and soul music.
Cloakroom storage lockers – 250 x 300 x 400
Perfect for storing coats, sweatshirts, day bags, handbags, cameras etc. Book a Cloakroom locker and you get a wristband that allows you access to the locker area.Set your own PIN code on your locker and then come and go as often as you like.
Personal item storage lockers – 100 x 200 x 150
These tiny lockers are perfect if you just want to store phones, ID, wallets, car keys etc. Book a personal item locker and your items are locked away for you. You get a wrist band and are free to retrieve your items as often as you like.
Phone charging services are also available in the locker area.
HOW TO GET HERE
We strongly advise using Public Transport to travel to the venue. Crystal Palace is located in a very heavily-populated area with little or no free parking available.
The nearest Train / Bus Station is Crystal Palace, and this is located literally 5 minutes walk from the festival entrance. The station is served by London Overground and National Rail. See nationalrail.co.uk or tfl.gov.uk to plan your journey. Further info is also available in the FAQs below.
Please bear in mind that this is a festival event and as such will be on a grass surface which may be slightly uneven. It is always worth checking weather conditions on the day and making any adjustments to equipment you may need to bring with you for your convenience and comfort.
We provide a free personal assistant ticket to people who may need personal help from a trusted assistant at the event.
This is a simple process following the points below:
1. Order a ticket from Ticket Arena in the same name as is shown on the proof of disability document.
2. Send your proof of disability document (photo/scan by email) which can include current Disabled Living Allowance document, PIP or equivalent
3. We would then provide you with an equivalent grade ticket, be that Standard, VIP or VVIP.
You need to email the details through to email@example.com
Rights of admittance reserved. This event is for over 18s only.
This event operates a Challenge 25 policy full details available here. Anyone judged to be looking under 25 will be asked to produce photo ID. The only accepted forms of photo ID are a valid, in date, passport, driving license or Home Office approved proof of age card that clearly displays the pass hologram. Full details are available here.
Photocopies or birth certificates will not be accepted and are not valid forms of photo ID.
Please do not come without your valid photo ID if you feel you could look under 25, as you may be turned away if you cannot prove your age.
There is a strict no re-entry policy on the day. The event running times are 12pm – 10:00pm. Music starts at midday.
ABSOLUTELY NOT, this is a festival in a park, and unfortunately you all have to go home at the end of the evening.
For security reasons, all Southport Weekender Festival ticket holders will be subject to searches at entry to the event. Please be patient if there are queues, and please cooperate with any security requests and all searches.
We have put in place all necessary measures to maximise public safety, working closely with the authorities. You can also play your part in keeping Southport Weekender Festival safe and secure by reading the following text on restrictions and prohibited items.
Restrictions and prohibited items:
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Southport Weekender Festival reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated).
- Anything illegal or offensive.
- Food & drink. There are a variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event.
- Illegal Substances and New Psychoactive Substances (Legal Highs) Southport Weekender Festival takes any drug use very seriously, including the use of nitrous oxide inside or outside the event, and anyone found in possession of drugs may face prosecution.
- NO Glass or aerosols, including bottles. For perfume please consider using a Refillable Travel Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle, these are available on popular online stores like Amazon.
- Seats and chairs
- Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. Small bags are allowed with the dimensions of 30cm x 42cm (A3 size) nothing bigger please.
- Umbrellas and parasols.
- Tents and gazebos, tables, BBQs, stoves and gas canisters.
- Banners and flags with sticks/poles.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any areas of the site.
- Dangerous or hazardous items g. knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, air horns, klaxons or similar, laser pens.
- Chinese lanterns and Fireworks.
- Bicycles, skateboards and scooters.
- Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.
- You are allowed to bring prescribed medication on site when accompanied by a doctor’s note or valid medical certificate.
NONE! We will have plenty of fast-serve bars and caterers that will be serving a whole range of food & beverages, so don't worry...
Free water is available on the bars when requested.
There will be cash machines on site. However, to avoid queues, we recommend bringing all the cash you expect to need for the day with you when you arrive.
You’ll need to talk to Ticket Arena. Their details are as follows:
Tel: 0113 350 4114
Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 14:00
Bank Holiday Opening Hours: 10:00 - 14:00
Please note that all tickets are non refundable and non exchangeable.
DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW AND THEREFORE CAN’T TRUST. There are sharks out there ready to con you out of your money. Please, please, please do not hand over or send money to people posting on Facebook or any other social media forum saying they have tickets. Only get tickets from the official ticket outlets.
Last entry to the event is at 6pm
Event Postcode: SE19 1UE
Crystal Palace is easy to reach using public transport. For the latest travel updates please use the TFL Journey Planner before you depart on the day: www.tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey
Travel By London Overground
Crystal Palace station
The nearest London Overground station to the festival entrance is Crystal Palace which is less than 5 minutes walk from the entrance to the event.
Travel By National Rail
Crystal Palace Station
Various National Rail services from Beckenham Junction, Highbury & Islington, London Victoria, West Croydon and London Bridge. Please check the National Rail website for a timetable & to plan your journey: www.nationalrail.co.uk
Travel By Bus
Please use the TFL Journey Planner to view all available buses and to calculate your quickest route: www.tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey
Key bus routes stopping in the Crystal Palace area include: 3, 122, 157, 202, 227, 249, 322, 354, 358, 363, 410, 417, 432, 450, N137, N2, N3 and N63
Please do not drive to the venue
We strongly advise travelling by public transport and leaving your car at home. There will be absolutely no parking available in the area and you will not be able to park within Crystal Palace.