Website Terms & Conditions
Firstly, welcome to this website: https://southportweekenderfestival.com (The “Site”)
Radioactive Clothing Ltd t/a Slammin Events and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or designees (“Slammin,” “us,” “we,” “our”) provide website access, features, content and services to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”). The Terms govern your use of and access to the Site, as well as any of our affiliated websites (together with the Site, the “Sites”) and any services, features and content offered by us on or through the Sites (the “Services”). You may use the Sites and Services only on the condition that you abide by these Terms. Therefore, it is crucial that you read these Terms.
By using this site, you are showing your agreement to these terms and conditions that may be updated from time to time. If you don’t agree with these terms please do not use this website.
We reserve the right to change, update, modify, delete or add to the Terms at any time without advanced notification to you. Any changes to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting unless a later date is specified, and any continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance to those changes, updates, modifications, deletions or additions. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically for changes.
While we try to provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and/or currentness of the information on the Site.
You must be 18 years of age to attend the event associated with the Site. By purchasing tickets, you represent that you are, or will be 18 years of age or older by the date of the event. You understand that no refunds will be given if you are denied entry to the event for being under the age of 18.
You agree to the following terms of entry to the event:
For security reasons, all ticket holders will be subject to searches at entry to the event. Please be patient if there are queues, and please cooperate with any security requests and all searches.
We have put in place all necessary measures to maximise public safety, working closely with the authorities. You can also play your part in keeping Tranzmission safe and secure by reading the following text on restrictions and prohibited items.
Restrictions and prohibited items:
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated).
– Anything illegal or offensive.
– Food & drink. There are a variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event.
– Illegal Substances and New Psychoactive Substances (Legal Highs) Slammin take any drug use very seriously, including the use of nitrous oxide inside or outside the event, and anyone found in possession of drugs may face prosecution.
– NO Glass or aerosols, including bottles. For perfume please consider using a Refillable Travel Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle, these are available on popular online stores like Amazon.
– Seats and chairs
– Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. Small bags are allowed with the dimensions of 30cm x 42cm (A3 size) nothing bigger please.
– Umbrellas and parasols.
– Tents and gazebos, tables, BBQs, stoves and gas canisters.
– Banners and flags with sticks/poles.
– Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any areas of the site.
– Dangerous or hazardous items g. knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, air horns, klaxons or similar, laser pens.
– Chinese lanterns and Fireworks.
– Bicycles, skateboards and scooters.
– Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.
– You are allowed to bring prescribed medication on site when accompanied by a doctor’s note or valid medical certificate.
Please note that all event tickets are non refundable and non exchangeable. Please see the ticket terms and conditions.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Slammin, and its successors and assigns, and any affiliated companies, subsidiaries or sponsors and their respective officers, directors, affiliates, agents and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings and suits and all related liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or relating to (i) your use or misuse of the Sites and/or the Services, (ii) your breach or alleged breach of the Terms including, without limitation, a breach or alleged breach of any representation or warranty by you in the Terms; (iii) your violation of any law, rule, regulation or rights of others in connection with your use of the Sites or the Service, or (iv) any infringement, violation or misappropriation of any copyright, trade secret, or any other intellectual property rights or the violation of any property or privacy right arising from any of the User Content that you post or otherwise transmit on the Sites and/or Services.
This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
All questions and concerns regarding the Terms should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org